So today I wanted to share with you my products I use on a daily basis and can not function without. All these products are gluten free yes, but they are great either way. Yes, having celiac I have to make sure all my beauty products are gluten free as well as my food but these are products that I even recommend to people that can do gluten. Your definitely going to notice a pattern here. There’s going to be a lot of Tarte and Too Faced products and there is a good reason for that. They are completely gluten free ( with maybe one or to exceptions but its really easy to find out which ). Their very popular and widely carried, if I have the option I really don’t like getting makeup online ( colors can be different, powders can brake, ect..). Also they’re good quality products that makeup gurus even love when they can use any brand they want! Without further adieu, lets get into it.
Okay, so im going to go in the order that I personally apply them.
- Too Faced Hangover primer ( really great and hydrating)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour Foundation ( light-medium Sand )
- Tarte Shape Tape concealer ( Fair-Neutral )
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer ( Milk chocolate- Light/medium)
- Tarte naughty Nudes Amazonian Clay 12hour blush ( Seduce )
- Urban Decay All Nighter setting Spray
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer ( Carmel )
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel ( Brunette )
- Tarte Tartlette in Bloom Clay Eye Shadow pallet
- Cover FX perfect pencil ( n X-Light )
- Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint mascara ( this is the one im currently using but the Too Faced one linked below is my favorite )
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Jefree Starr Velour Liquid Lipstick ( Celebrity Skin )