Ever since I was diagnosed with celiac disease in August, 2015 I have relied on posts like this one just to get me by. I don’t know what I would’ve done if it hadn’t been for all the dedicated bloggers that took the time to put some of there knowledge out there. So now that I’ve bit the bullet and finally gained enough courage to make my own blog I knew that I had to make a post like this. I’m not the most informed or knowledgeable person about celiac even though I myself have it lol. But my goal for this list I’ve created is simply to help someone that is visiting or lives in Scottsdale, Arizona who wants to eat out and not get “glutened”. I do have to point out though that I cant guarantee that you won’t because I personally believe that no matter how careful there’s always a slight chance of it still happening. But out of my own personal experience, trial, and error these are places I haven’t had any problems with and feel more than comfortable going to. Lets get to it!
This whole list is comprised of great places with delicious food and wonderful staff, but just like in everything else there is always one standout. That stand out my friends is Picazzos organic Italian kitchen. Where would I be in this world if it wasn’t for this place. I can not say enough good things about it. First off it’s a completely gluten free restaurant so you can rest easy. Score! The food is great and they have so many options. If that isn’t enough the staff are amazing and so knowledgable. They have tons of locations all throughout Arizona but luckily for us, there are 2 in the Scottsdale area. Check it out for yourself!
Ok a little rambling about picazzos, but now back to my list.
- Jewel’s Bakery & cafe Also completely gluten free. ( and the chicken and waffles OMG!!! )
- Original ChopShop Co. This place is in old town Scottsdale and is also right by the Scottsdale fashion square mall so you can plan a whole fun day around it!
- Zöes Kitchen Also right by the mall!
- Mad Greens I love this place when I need something. Little more fast or on the go.
- True Food Kitchen Located at Scottsdale Quater and across the street from Kireland shopping center this is another one you can plan a day around!